Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Phoenix

"I never thought that there was a point to it all. To anything. That our being here, our existing just didn't matter. That there was no why, no greater purpose. I grew up alone - without anyone there to tell me otherwise or prove me wrong. 
But then I met you. And I didn't want to believe you at first. Your determination to do more than just exist made me sick with anger. I pushed you away.
Then, when I was alone again and suddenly faced with not being alive the next day, I knew you were right. That I had this need, this will to live til the next day. And I knew that I hadn't wanted to believe you because I was scared. I was afraid to care at all, for anything, and risk losing any sense of precious happiness when it disappeared on me. 
But you came for me. And you were still here when I woke up. You're still here now. You're not going to disappear, are you?"

-------
When characters talk in your head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment