Monday, July 13, 2015

Quotes

"Being loved by someone deeply gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
 - Lao Tzu

"Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.  What's wrong with that?  I'd like to know 'cause here I go again..."
- "Silly Love Songs" Paul McCartney

"If there's anything that you want, if there's anything I can do, just call on me and I'll send it along with love from me to you."
- "From Me to You" The Beatles

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation.  It is too long ago.  I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun."
- Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you directly without problems or pride;
I love you like this because I don't know any other way to love,
except in this form in which I am not nor are you,
so close that your hand upon my chest is mine,
so close that your eyes close with my dreams."
- Sonnet XVIII Pablo Neruda

----
Sometimes my words aren't enough.  These are all wonderful in their own way, but the sonnet is my favorite, I think.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment